Internship – Customer service in international Ecommerce (French native), Lille
Internship offer in Trade and negotiation in Lille
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
The company is based in Barcelona and was founded in the ’80s in France. Enterprise is considered one of the main suppliers of home products in the European market. Their digital platform is one of the most powerful eCommerce within the industry.
Offices in Barcelona are located in the city center and the work team might be perceived as young, digital, sales-oriented and dynamic: with Spanish, Italians, French, Germans professionals (and other nationalities) consists of international environment and cultural diversity offering 360 ° learning experience.
The management of the company is under the leadership of professionals with relevant knowledge in the international trade world, digital marketing, and product marketing: Consequently, the intern’s experience is going to be very enriching.
The objective of this international trade internship is to collaborate with a quality service to the B2C clinets, allowing this eCommerce to open doors in the international market, the tasks and missions being:
- Having contact with customers by phone and email B2C.
- Provide information on the measures and characteristics of the company’s products.
- Resolve delivery and returns incidents.
- Manage Customer Complaints and Complaints,
- Working in a team, sharing tasks and supporting other departments
- Feedback continued on possible improvements in processes.
Requirements for the applicant: