Internship – International Commerce and Logistics – Multinational headquarters in Italy (M), Milan
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
International logistics company belonging to a multinational group with more than 50 years of experience worldwide. Its business is the management, planning and carrying out transfers and national and international removals in Europe and the world.
With thousands of professionals worldwide, this company has become a great alternative for those seeking to know the business world through a modern and strong structure that for years has been accepting interns studying international trade , logistics and administration.
The international trade internship is paid, and the working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day, with an hour for lunch.
This paid internship in Milan offers the student the opportunity to be part of the commercial area and in contact with client companies, in a multinational logistics and transportation company: The main objective is to support and assist the team in the active processes while helping to maintain and enhance relationships with customers and potential customers.
The intern will be in contact with client companies and also with potential clients, always under the supervision of his academic tutor. Throughout the training experience, the student will see processes of contract conslusions, cancellation, shipments, transfers, administrative incidents, migration and others.
Thus, his tasks will be:
- Plan, prepare and send the presentations of services and proposals to the clients and potential clients. Respond in an agile and effective way to the requests and requirements of customers.
- Follow consequently, inform and request information of the transport processes.
- Develop an effective communication with colleagues in the department to ensure that they know the requirements and can so contribute to the achievement of the objectives.
- Keep track of outstanding bills and make sure that payments are made in time.
- Create and present reports of the development of your internship, its objectives and the objectives of the department.
Requirements for the applicant: