Internship – Administration, commerce in digital communication, Barcelona
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
This is a business group with activity in the hotel and entertainment industry. The company, located in the centre of Barcelona, does booking management for its partner hotels and apartment owners, plus the promotion of tourist destinations.
Importantly, this company has years of experience dealing with interns from various parts of Europe, and the internships are paid. Working hours are from Monday to Friday for 8 hours a day, with an hour break for lunch at midday. The team is multicultural, multi-lingual and also young and very friendly.
During this internship in this Agency of hotel management and tourist apartments, the student will have the opportunity to participate in the accomplishment of tasks of administrative type as well as of commercial character and even will offer help in the management of comments and criticisms in online portals in order to maintain an optimal digital reputation. The main tasks, under the supervision of the head of area are:
- Update and record the prices of hotel reservations and tourist apartments on the associated web portals.
- Maintain a constant monitoring of the occupancy of hotels and tourist apartments by means of the internal system.
- Elaboration of reports of the price of reservations and the level of sales for each of the hotels or tourist apartments.
- Offer commercial information by phone and email to potential customers.
- Update and record the prices of own products for sale in hotels and tourist apartments.
- Make sure to keep updated the information of the suppliers of products and services.
- Help with answers and answers to reviews and comments from customers regarding their experience in hotels and apartments on the websites of bookings and associated bookings.
- Collaborate with the translation of web content, writing offers and creating newsletters to be used in mailing campaigns.
Requirements for the applicant: