Internship – Office Assistant in international Ecommerce company, Barcelona
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
An international online store where their clients can place orders for flowers from anywhere in the world. The international scope of operations requires them to have a young, creative and multicultural team. We have collaborated with this company since 2006 and the relationship has been nothing but perfect, and it´s corroborated by numerous positive testimonies from all interns that have done their internships there. For this reason we expect to continue collaborating with them for much longer.
We are nowadays hiring interns for one of our customers in logistics! Flexible starting-day and lasting!
This international firm is located at 40mn of the city-centre of Barcelona, using public transportation! The firm is trading on various markets as French, German, Polish, Italian, US, Canadian ones. The firm owns an online platform which customers use for buying flowers, no matter the shipping address.
The multicultural team is young and creative. We personally collaborate with them since 2006 and develop a close positive relation thanks to the numerous positive testimonies of our students, taken as interns within their firm. They offer this opportunity to students in finance, logistics, customer services and international business development.
The flower market is considered as one of the most influent industries in countries such as Netherlands, Colombia, Ecuador and Kenya. The flower production is barely always assimilated to feminity, however, this field is being related to various parties, such as festivals, weddings, congresses, general decorations, stunning gardens in towns and emblematic monuments in numerous cities!
the intern will be assisting the Office Manager with ensuring the office runs smoothly focusing on organization and support of the brand.
- Maintain presence at the reception desk greeting and assisting all visitors and employees
- Receive all calls and communication to the office
- Routinely follow up to ensure the kitchen, test kitchen, mailroom, storage spaces, and conference rooms are orderly and stocked throughout each day
- Coordinate packages through the mailroom including incoming and outgoing
- Order office supplies and products as needed to maintain appropriate supply in-house (including food, as needed)
- Assist with event setup and breakdown as needed (including meetings/townhalls/sample sales)
- Communicate to team any necessary information related to office operations
- Assist team with gathering and shipping of samples
- Communicate daily office email to the staff which will include current events, birthdays, office closures, and any pertinent information for the team
- Receive Ad Hoc projects as needed while maintaining presence at the front desk
- Coordinate with contractors and services to make sure that the office is clean and everything works properly.
Requirements for the applicant: