Internship – Public relations Hotel resort Andalucía with German, Spanish,English, Granada, Andalucia
Internship offer in Customer service, PR, and events in Granada, Andalucia
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
This is a resort hotel located in one of the most beautiful areas of Andalusia between Malaga and Granada, very close to the beach and the famous Sierra Nevada. This company offers accommodation, meals and a monthly remuneration to all its students, usually in the areas of reception, cooking and public relations.
It should be noted that this is a company with an international audience where foreign languages are the protagonist: English, German, Polish, French, Spanish are just some of the languages that are handled in the resort due to the diverse origin of the guests and customers who come to enjoy their services.
It is interesting to note that the Human Resources Management as well as the Heads of each area have very favorable experiences managing internships for years and that they usually offer a very dynamic experience to the boys and girls who are fortunate enough to do their internship in this hotel.
This public relations internship seeks a person with communication skills who enjoys interacting with others, enjoys communicating and has organizational as well as social skills. The main tasks during the internship are:
- Informing hotel guests about the services available as well as offers and promotions available to them.
- Collaborating in solving incidents, problems, complaints or guest complaints under the supervision of the Area Manager.
- Representing the hotel in events, acts and celebrations promoting the hotel’s services and its corporate image.
- Collaborating in the organization of events, exhibitions, lunches, conferences or guided tours that promote hotel services.
- Conducting and analyzing satisfaction surveys to ascertain the opinions of guests.
- Assisting in protocol actions such as hosting visits from important people, organizing institutional gifts and so on.
- Collaborating in booking groups or contracting services.
Requirements for the applicant: