Internship – Marketing, Commerce and Communication, Consulting – French native speaker, Provincia de Barcelona
Internship offer in Marketing, communication and social networks in Provincia de Barcelona
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
Located on the outskirts of Barcelona, this company is a leading consulting business with strong focus on international trade and the development of corporate strategies that include promotion campaigns and online marketing.
This agency also has extensive experience in accepting interns from diverse backgrounds to become part of the team of consultants: marketing internship, trade internships and consulting internships are the most common positions in this organisation.
Please note that those internships are paid and the work schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day, with just over an hour of break at midday. The location of the company, as has been mentioned, is not in the centre of Barcelona but in its vicinity, which is very accessible by public transport.
This paid internship in the province of Barcelona offers students the opportunity to deepen their knowlegde in digital marketing and business development through different activities which are always executed with the supervision of a tutor, the department manager.
The objective of the internship will depend on the active projects or the planning of the company during the time of the internship. There will be moments, for example, where most of the actions will aim towards contacting new clients and presenting them with the company´s services; or there will be times when the acitvities will be focused on the execution of projects for client companies.
Therefore, the tasks in which the student could be involved, depending on the needs of the company, are the following:
- Attend meetings where the projects are presented and the actions and tasks to perform are determined, as well as the objectives and the time of execution.
- Collaborate in the market research and the promotional actions that allow to reach new client companies, including the active prospection and direct contact.
- Create and update web content for internal purposes as well as for projects for client companies.
- Track and evaluate websites of clients.
- Content management in social media, both internally and for projects directed at client companies.
- Make analysis of the competition.
- Complete administration tasks of the position or active projects.
Requirements for the applicant: