Internship – International receptionist in a 5-star hotel, Costa Brava
Internship offer in Tourism, reception and animation in Costa Brava
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
Located on the beautiful Costa Brava, this 5-star hotel has become an icon of the region in terms of quality, luxury and service. For years, it has also been the destination of internships for students from across Europe with one goal: learn to work in a grand hotel.
This company belongs to a well-respected hotel chain in Spain and is well known for offering its students very favourable conditions: all interns receive remuneration, accommodation and free meals.
Internships at the reception, internships in the restaurant, internships in the kitchen: the capacity of the hotel to offer training experience is broad and of quality, thanks to its team of experts who in turn have worked and managed students for several years and with great results.
This paid internship at the reception of a 5-star hotel aims at teaching the intern to work in a luxury tourism environment, and focuses on customer service tasks in various languages, both at the general front office, and at the Spa reception.
- Customer service in various languages.
- Giving tourist information to guests.
- Reception of new guests: check-in.
- Registering check-outs.
- Room occupation management.
- Making sure to have all information about the previous shift.
- Making sure to do all the assigned tasks during the shift.
- Informing the Management, PR or commercial team about the arrival of guests.
- Using the department registers.
- Making sure that you have all the work material, and in case not: inform the reception manager or his/her deputy.
- Controlling room changes.
- Registering incidents, news and comments of clients.
- Being able to inform about all hotel´s services, fees and schedules at all times.
- Attending department meetings. If done during a day off, leave or holiday, reading or getting information about what was said.
- Controlling and supervising the work area.
- Informing the superiors about any malfunctioning or lack of cleanliness at the reception.
- Maintaining the work area clean and in order.
Requirements for the applicant: