Internship – Reception and tourism in a 5-star hotel, Costa Brava
Internship offer in Tourism, reception and animation in Costa Brava
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
5-star hotel where this internships will take place is itself a source of pride of the Catalan Costa Brava region: we are talking about one of the most representative hotels at the coast where many students have done their internships in the last years, with great success.
Every summer, year after year, many students from around the world are fortunate to do their internships in Spain at the reception thanks to the affinity that this company has in offering learning experiences through grants such as Erasmus +. They also often have interns in events, in the restaurant, in the kitchen; public relations internships are also very popular in this hotel.
This famous 5-star hotel stands out not only because of its magnificent facilities, their views of the Mediterranean, or its always attentive staff. It is also a company that is emblematic of the region and one of the most enriching platforms for those students who intend to do an internship in Spain in the hotel industry at the highest level.
Internships are paid and also include accommodation and meals. It is worth mentioning that by accepting several students at the same time the training experience is much more enriching because students from all over Europe and the world share their experience with each other.
This tourism and reception internship will take place in a fantastic 5-star hotel in Costa Brava, the Mediterranean coast of Spain.
The student, who´ll be a member of the reception team, will have the following tasks:
- welcoming new guestes, informing them about the hotel and the spa services
- registering the check-ins and assigning rooms to new guests
- offering information about the tourist attractions in Costa Brava, Catalonia, Barcelona, and the region in general
- making sure that all exiting guests have paid, and registering their check-outs
- updating the database with room occupancy and availability
- answring incoming calls and passing them on to the correct person / room
- answering questions, managing complaints and incidents
- keeping the reception area always clean and in order
- informing about room changes
Requirements for the applicant: