Internship – Customer Services in an International Ecommerce (Polski), Barcelona
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
An international online store where their clients can place orders for flowers from anywhere in the world. The international scope of operations requires them to have a young, creative and multicultural team. We have collaborated with this company since 2006 and the relationship has been nothing but perfect, and it´s corroborated by numerous positive testimonies from all interns that have done their internships there. For this reason we expect to continue collaborating with them for much longer.
We are nowadays hiring interns for one of our customers in logistics! Flexible starting-day and lasting!
This international firm is located at 40mn of the city-centre of Barcelona, using public transportation! The firm is trading on various markets as French, German, Polish, Italian, US, Canadian ones. The firm owns an online platform which customers use for buying flowers, no matter the shipping address.
The multicultural team is young and creative. We personally collaborate with them since 2006 and develop a close positive relation thanks to the numerous positive testimonies of our students, taken as interns within their firm. They offer this opportunity to students in finance, logistics, customer services and international business development.
The flower market is considered as one of the most influent industries in countries such as Netherlands, Colombia, Ecuador and Kenya. The flower production is barely always assimilated to feminity, however, this field is being related to various parties, such as festivals, weddings, congresses, general decorations, stunning gardens in towns and emblematic monuments in numerous cities!
This business development and customer service internship seeks a student to collaborate with the following activities:
- Offer advice and guidance to customers in order to facilitate the purchase.
- Collaborate in a multicultural team through commercial initiatives.
- Show interest in the development of international sales processes.
- Communicate with clients and potential clients through social networks, telephone and e-mail.
- Maintain a persuasive and influential attitude, flexible and positive during the sales process.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Good team player
- Proactive and positive approach towards problem solving
- Excellent influencing and communication skills with customers
- Have impeccable writing skills and a friendly and professional phone manner
- Be even-tempered, kind and respectful
- Results oriented
Requirements for the applicant: