Internship – International business, B2B and B2C eCommerce development ITALIAN, Barcelona
Internship offer in Trade and negotiation in Barcelona
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
The company is based in Barcelona and was founded in the ’80s in France. Enterprise is considered one of the main suppliers of home products in the European market. Their digital platform is one of the most powerful eCommerce within the industry.
Offices in Barcelona are located in the city center and the work team might be perceived as young, digital, sales-oriented and dynamic: with Spanish, Italians, French, Germans professionals (and other nationalities) consists of international environment and cultural diversity offering 360 ° learning experience.
The management of the company is under the leadership of professionals with relevant knowledge in the international trade world, digital marketing, and product marketing: Consequently, the intern’s experience is going to be very enriching.
The objective of this international business internship is to make expansion in foreign market feasible through e-commerce and to negotiate business and development plans in B2B and B2C sectors.
- Planning B2C oriented commercial campaigns in the web site for the final consumer.
- Planning B2B oriented commercial campaigns for potential partners.
- Developing commercial campaigns like: Phone calls, emails, negotiations, content creating etc.
- Analyzing the digital analytics of campaigns on the website.
- Analyzing negotiations status with business partners.
- Verifying if content and products descriptions on the website are coherent and sales tempting.
- Contribute with regular feedbacks for improving processes, campaigns and initiatives.
- Having contact with customers by phone and email B2C.
- Provide information on the measures and characteristics of the company’s products.
- Resolve delivery and returns incidents.
- Manage Customer Complaints and Complaints,
- Working in a team, sharing tasks and supporting other departments
- Feedback continued on possible improvements in processes.
Requirements for the applicant: