Internship – Marketing, commerce and booking in a hotel resort , Costa Brava
Internship offer in Trade and negotiation in Costa Brava
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
We are not talking about just a hotel but a whole hotel chain with a strong presence in Spain and its various territories: from the golden beaches in the Mediterranean to the cold mountains—Pyrenees, splendid hotels where for years students have done their internships.
All their hotels offer paid internships, accommodation and meals. For many years now, most internships have been done at the front office, but also animation positions are usually offered in the summer, as well as in the kitchen and restaurant.
Their mountain hotels are a good offer for fans of winter sports, making it a perfect alternative for ski or snowboard lovers; the beach hotels, by the sea, are the destination of tourists in the summer. A common point, however, is their cuisine which blends regional and international food.
This commerce and marketing internship is for a person who´d like to help this hotel group´s international booking department in tasks related to communication, customer management, product marketing and business development.
The main tasks of this internship will be supervised by the Commercial and Booking Director:
- inform potential clients about the products and services of the hotel group
- know the company´s online platform and control the sales and reservations
- regiter new clients´ reservations verifying availlability and occupancy of the hotels in the internal system
- create and offer information to potential clients in order to close sales or register a reservation
- create budgets and plans for potential clients
- help create marketing actions like e-mailing campaigns
- make sure (constantly) to know what the real availability is in each hotel bu communicating with the tour operators
- write reports about development and results for the head of the department
Requirements for the applicant: