Praktyki – Booking and tourist apartment management , Barcelona
Oferta praktyk Tourism, recepcja i animacja czasu wolnego w Barcelona
Informacje o firmie proponującej praktykę:
The tourist apartments rental has become a very important business sector in busy cities like Barcelona, Madrid, or Malaga. The advantage of internships in this company is that it combines two sectors; business and hospitality. You will have the opportunity to be part of a small company, located in the city centre, which will allow you to either live very close to the company or use public transport such as metro or bus.
This is a young, dynamic, and committed customer service team. They have clients from all over Europe and America. The company offers the comfort of renting luxuriously furnished vacation apartments in privileged areas of Barcelona.
Do you want to improve your English, Spanish, German, French? Do you like being in contact with people? Are you a dynamic, customer service-oriented person? Would you like to get to know the real estate sector? This company is perfect for you. IES Consulting has been sending students to this company since 2014. The excellent tutors, and the training provided gives us tranquility and confidence to continue working with them.
Obowiązki w trakcie praktyk:
- Register bookings in the company intranet
- Prepare allocation of rooms booked by the guest; register the guest´s payments for temporary accommodation
- Respond to requests and complaints during the guest´s stay
- Register the guest’s departure
- Customer support via e-mail, phone and in person at the apartments
- Check-in and check-out of customers, handing over the keys in the apartments
- Collection of the fee, billing
- Providing tourist information and helping in additional services
- Responding to requests and complaints of the guest during their stay
- Preparing the documents required to check in (contract registration forms, invoices, etc.)
- Booking Management in the extranet
- Booking confirmations
- Cancellations and reservation changes, collections
- Management of prepaid sales channels, apartment fees and web content
- Revenue Management, analysis of competition and their rates
- Check-in and check-out directly in the apartments which are around 5 to 15 minutes from the office
Your work will be 40% at the office and 60% in the apartments, more or less.
The company will provide you a vehicle to go to the apartments as for example a bike.
What are you going to acquire from the company?
At the end of the internship the student will know the main sales channels, will be competent to provide information about fees, settlement services and reservation policies, check room availability, charge the fees, block the rooms and check the occupancy forecast, and to prepare room allocation, record the entry of guests, respond to requests and complaints of guests during their trip, and record the check-out of the guests. S/he will be competent to address and support guests, from the time of booking and check-in, with a kind, tolerant and responsible attitude in accommodation establishments.
**** Rotating shifts: Morning: 11:00 to 19:00, Afternoon: 15:00-23:00, Night shift: 20:00 to 2:00 a.m. Those 3 shifts will be rotating throughout the internship. These shifts are flexible; if there is a schedule that the intern cannot do, we can schedule only hours during the day and evening. 2 weekends off per month.
It is a plus to have a driving license and to be able to drive a motorbike.