Praktyki – English Speaking Childcare Assistant, Paris
Szczegóły i dostępność oferty praktyk
Informacje o firmie proponującej praktykę:
Our partner company is a new type of nursery, with the aim of helping parents find childcare adapted to their needs. The aim is to be able to provide tailor-made childcare for the youngest children at their own pace and in their family environment, supervised by Young Children’s Educators.
In the framework of their English project (introduction to the English language for toddlers) they would like to welcome English trainees into their organisation .
This international experience and the linguistic and cultural exchanges withyeva have many advantages, including an improvement in your professional skills. It’s from this desire to share experience that we offer you to:
* Live and work in Paris – accomodation provided (apartment-sharing),
* Have access to French culture and internship
* Work closely with our French team, children and parents
* Learn French
* Be involved in early daycare and exchange experience in this field.
So if you are someone who loves contact with children, has a sense of responsibility and the desire to discover Paris, then this partner company is made for you.
Obowiązki w trakcie praktyk:
Job description :
- Work with the childcare staff as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Communicate in English with the children and the team in daycares.
- Be creative and have commitment to provide first class childcare.
- Be fully involved in all activities : animating circle times, art and craft activities, sand and water play, cooking, musical activities, story telling …
- Assist the nursery team in providing appropriate play opportunities and also undertake all areas of personal care for the children (changing diapers, wiping noses, etc.